- If booking with a group of 6 or more, you must call the club prior to the show at (913)400-7500 to request group seating arrangements or we may not be able to accommodate group seating. You may also call to request a group code for online bookings.
- Box office opens at 5 pm. Guests must check in no later than 30 minutes prior to the show. Must have valid ID.
- Stanford's Bar opens at 7pm Wed-Thurs, 6:30pm Fri-Sat, and 6 pm on Sunday
- Showroom features theater style seating
- VIP tickets guarantee front of showroom seating
- Parking available in covered lot to the north of Stanford's
- Don't forget open mic night every Tuesday at 8pm! Please call club for details!
- *SPECIALS* WEDNESDAY LADIES NIGHT: Includes $5 floor seating for ladies and 2-for-1 drinks in the showroom. FRIDAY DATE NIGHT: Reserved seating $15 per couple OR floor seating $20 per couple, 1 order of chips and salsa included per couple. You MUST book 2 or 4 tickets only at Date Night pricing. Orders in any other quantity will be charged standard pricing prior to the show. **Specials may not be combined with any other offers. Any unqualified tickets booked with these specials will void original booking and will default back to standard pricing.**
Stanford's is also available for parties, private events, and corporate gatherings. Please contact us at (913)400-7500. We are excited to work with you and your group to plan the perfect special event!
A true “comic’s comic,” Bobby Slayton, often referred to as “The Pitbull of Comedy”, has been performing his own intense style of stand-up comedy for over 30 years, becoming one of the best known, respected, and energetic comics working today.
Audiences around the country may recognize Bobby from his scene-stealing roles in movies such as “Get Shorty”, “Ed Wood”, “Bandits” and, most recently, “Dreamgirls”. He’s been seen on dozens of television shows including “The Tonight Show” and “Politically Incorrect”. Bobby’s many appearances on HBO have included “Comic Relief” and his own stand-up special. He was a series regular on the HBO series “Mind of a Married Man”, and played Joey Bishop opposite Ray Liotta and Joe Mantegna in the critically acclaimed film “The Rat Pack”.
Slayton’s distinctive gravelly voice has often been heard on animated shows like “Dr. Katz’” and “Family Guy”, as well as many popular radio shows across the country including Howard Stern, Kevin & Bean, and Tom Leykis.
The NY Daily News called Slayton “Armed and Dangerous” and the Las Vegas Review Journal pointed out that “Slayton’s refusal to compromise his art has always made him worth a special trip.”